Bang & Olufsen is aiming to please dedicated music lover with its new H3 earphones and H6 headphones. Both new models combine quality craftsmanship with the latest technology to take portable music enjoyment to a whole new level.
The BeoPlay H3 is an in-ear headphone (available now), and the BeoPlay H6 (available in August 2013) is a super soft, flexible over-ear headphone. Both sets of headphones feature exceptional sound performance that reproduce the original sound material as authentically as possible. B&O PLAY conducted extensive studies in the shape and curves of the human ear to find suitable geometries that minimize sound leakage and reveal all the fine details in the music at any given volume level. BeoPlay H3 and H6 are made of anodized high-grade aluminium. With the long history of material excellence in aluminum, B&O PLAY is able to construct BeoPlay H3 and H6 to be surprisingly light, as well as robust and scratch-resistant.
Highlights of the BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphone:
- Features a custom-designed 10.8 mm driver and the new Micro Bass Port for a dynamic and balanced full tone sound design
- The structural rigidity of the aluminium body provides acoustic precision for a clear musical experience
- Together with the 23 ventilation holes, BeoPlay H3 is tuned to deliver an unstrained open sound stage
Highlights of the BeoPlay H6 over-ear headphone:
- Offers a truly natural and authentic sound performance with focus on getting a clear midrange and a balanced bass and treble performance
- Designed around 40 mm custom designed drivers with neodymium magnets that are perfectly angled to get the best distance and sound direction into the ears
- Features an internal bass port to deliver a well-balanced bass performance in a closed headphone design
For more info, please visit www.beoplay.com