Benchmark Media Systems has just annouced that their new DAC2 D is now available. The DAC2 D is Benchmark’s latest DAC model and has been developed with both professional audio engineers and home audio enthusiasts in mind. The DAC2 D has been designed to offer the same performance as the DAC2 HGC but without the analog inputs or 12V trigger. Need the performance but don’t have analog sources – the DAC2 D is likely to fit your needs.
The DAC2 D shares many high-end features with the DAC2 HGC, including:
· Sabre32 Reference eight-channel 32-bit audio D/A converter (ES9018)
· 24-bit/192kHz PCM, as well as native DSD conversion
· Sample rate and word length display
· UltraLock2 jitter attenuation
· Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0
· Polarity switch, home theater bypass, digital inputs, digital pass-through, and high-efficiency low-noise power supplies
The brand new DAC2 D is now available and shipping with a MSRP of $1,795.00 U.S. with either black or silver faceplate. Look for more information on at: www.benchmarkmedia.com.