Boston Acoustics, Inc., a manufacturer of home entertainment solutions and high performance loudspeakers, has just announced their new six-speaker SoundWare S Home Theater Speaker System. The SoundWare S system is one-step up on their SoundWare XS 5.1 system, providing greater acoustic performance, with more immersive surround sound, more detailed dynamics and higher output.
The SoundWare S system is comprised of five ultra-compact SoundWare S satellites, each measuring less than 4 inches, plus a compact 10” 200-watt (300-watt Peak) powered subwoofer.
For consumers seeking an even higher performing system, Boston Acoustics will be making SoundWare S Special Edition satellite speakers available as an option. This allows users to create 6.1 or 7.1 channel surround sound systems. The compact satellites provide the dramatic audio power and performance of true two-way speakers, with 3.5 inch (65mm) mid-bass drivers and 3.4-inch dome tweeters.
Like all Boston Acoustics products, the new SoundWare S includes “Smart” features designed to give consumers several ways to enjoy all their entertainment content:
• Distinct SoundWare polyhedron shape for virtually unlimited placement options
• Stealth articulating mounting brackets allow the speakers to be hung flush on a wall, or tucked away in a corner while allowing the speaker to be angled towards the main listening area
• Powered subwoofer features Boston’s Patented BassTrac circuitry for clear undistorted bass at all listening levels and includes both speaker level inputs and outputs and a line level out, providing consumers with the easiest, most flexible setup
• Miniaturized authentic 2-way satellite system for true full range sound
• Satellites feature dual wire channels for easy connections, with rear panel wire grooves for easier hook-up
• MagnaGuard magnetic shielding
Boston Acoustics SoundWare family includes the following:
SoundWare S (MSRP: $799.99);
SoundWare XS Special Edition (MSRP: $599.99);
SoundWare XS 2.1 (MSRP: $399.99);
SoundWare XS 5.1 (MSRP: $499.99) and;
SoundWare (MSRP: $99.99).
More information can be found at: www.bostonacoustics.com.