Late this summer, Totem will celebrate it’s 30th birthday by launching an amazing new loudspeaker called the Totem The Signature One.
Borrowing a line from LL Cool J “Don’t call it a comeback”, the The Signature One monitor loudspeaker is not just a comeback of Totem’s infamous Model 1 Signature loudspeaker, it is an elevated, advanced monitor loudspeaker reflecting the progression of Totem Acoustic’s engineering prowess and primed to knock you out!
This beautiful new monitor/bookshelf speaker retains all the superlative attributes made famous by our most cherished past reference bookshelves but also includes significant enhancements made possible by Totem’s continuous research and desire to push the boundaries of our acoustic capabilities. It easily brings forth a whole range of new “world leading” characteristics.
While undoubtedly a truly worthy evolutionary successor to the famous Model 1 Signature, it is unique in its own right and its superior performance will defy comparison. The Signature One is larger in size and sports an imposing 6.5-inch woofer derived from the Forest unit but modified to excel in its new application and cabinet. It not only increases the dynamic capabilities but additionally facilitates the speaker system’s uncanny ability to activate the room in a totally unique, engrossing fashion.
Imaging height is breathtaking, achieving real world size for an unparalleled, lifelike result. The micro nuanced detail and incredibly wide staging provides a natural and majestically wide horizon of sound that we believe is unique.
Highlights of the Totem The Signature One include:
- Gigantic, life-size imaging capabilities
- Substantial, lock-mitered monocoque cabinetry with incorporated full cross bracing and both internal and external veneered ensuring uncompromising cabinet rigidity that results in consistent performance for literally decades
- Industry unique Borosilicate dampening manages energy dissipation in a desired, controlled manner within the enclosure while keeping the cabinet musically alive
- Proprietary and exclusive crossover and driver componentry to ensure the unique Totem Acoustic sonic signature and phase characteristics
- Annealed Aluminum rear terminal plates with superlative
- Bi-Wireable WBT 4 way connectors accommodate the most advanced wiring options and ensure the most efficient signal transference from the amplifier
For more info (this summer) check out www.totemacoustic.com