Tributaries Cable, a Florida based company, has just announced a new power extension bar – the Tributaries T10X (Note: image above is of their T100). Is it just me or does the name totally get you thinking of “The Terminator” movie series? I’m sure Cyberdyne systems would have welcomed such a name.
The T10X was designed for mounting horizontally across the back of a rack, providing clean power to the user’s system. Featuring a total of 10 outlets, six front and four to the rear, the T10X utilizes the company’s latest surge suppression technology i.e. X3MOV, to provide a high level of protection from power spikes and surges. In addition, triggers for remote turn-on of the T10X via 12-volt trigger output or to turn-on another component via 12-volt trigger input, are incorporated.
- Line Voltage 120VAC 15A 50/60Hz
- Surge Suppression 3240 Joules
- Surge Current 400 Amperes
- Response Time Instantaneous (<1ns)
- Clamping Voltage 400 Volts
- Maximum Spike Current 216,000 Amperes
- Maximum Spike Voltage 6000 Volts
- EMI/RFI Filter Frequency / Attenuation 150KHz ~ 100MHz / 70dB
- Circuit Breaker 15A, Front Panel Resettable
- Power Cord 10ft, 14AWG, Shielded, w/lighted, 3-Prong, 45° AC Plug
- Width / Height /Depth /Weight 17″ (43 cm)/1.75″ (4.4 cm)/3.25″ (8.3 cm)/3.8lbs (1.7kg)
The T10X is available now, with an MSRP of $225 U.S.
More details are to be found at: http://www.tributariescable.com