Shure SRH550DJ and SRH940 Headphones and SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure is expanding its headphone line with the addition of two new models, the SRH550DJ and the SRH940. Equipped with unique sound signatures, the SRH550DJ is ideal for both DJ and personal listening use, while the SRH940 is optimized for critical listening, studio monitoring, and mastering.
Both of the new SRH headphone models promise superior sound, comfort, and the legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use. The highlights of each model include:
SRH550DJ Professional DJ Headphones
• Full range frequency response, comfort and durability for DJ use and personal listening
• 50mm dynamic drivers deliver extended bass
• Supra-aural design for full isolation
• Adjustable, collapsible headband that swivels 90 degrees for flexible wearing positions
• Accessories package that includes a threaded, quarter inch (6.3 mm) gold plated adapter and a carrying bag.
SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
• Accurate frequency response for tight bass and smooth, high end extension with minimal distortion
• Collapsible, lightweight design with a premium padded headband that offers superior comfort and portability
• Accessories package that includes a threaded, quarter inch (6.3 mm) gold plated adapter, two detachable cables (straight and coiled), a replacement set of velour ear pads, and a zippered, hard travel case.
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure has also added the SE215 Sound Isolating Earphone to its line-up, featuring a newly developed Dynamic MicroDriver and a detachable cable. This professional quality earphone joins the ranks of the Company’s SE315, SE425, and SE535 Sound Isolating Earphone models.
Available in clear or translucent black, the new SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass, and its design delivers outstanding isolation with unmatched comfort. The SE215 Earphones are ideal for live performance, critical listening, and serve as the perfect upgrade for portable digital devices.
The SE215 uses a Single Dynamic MicroDriver to deliver detailed audio with enhanced bass and impressive sound isolation. Available in clear or translucent black, both versions come equipped with a detachable cable for easy replacement or customization and comes with an accessories package that includes three pairs of disposable black foam sleeves (S, M, L); three pairs of soft flex sleeves (S, M. L); and a carrying case.
All three products will be available this spring. For more info, please visit www.shurecanada.com