Pioneer has announced that its new VSX-530-K AV Receiver is now available and shipping. The new VSX-530-K AV Receiver aims to provide tremendous value with a great price/performance combination. Features include the following:
* 5.1-channel, with discrete amplifiction, delivering 140 Watts (1 kHz 1% THD @ 6 Ohms) 1ch driven or 80 Watts (8 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz THD 0.08% 2ch driven FTC) per channel.
* Phase Control Technology to effectively eliminate phase lag of bass frequencies sent via the LFE output, ensuring greater clarity and improvide bass performance.
* The supports high-def audio Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD and includes most Dolby and DTS surround formats
* Supports 4K/60p/4:4:4 24-bit video signal pass-through with HDCP 2.2 technology, ensuring your receiver’s compatibility with the many upcoming 4K UltraHD sources and televisions.
* Bluetooth Wireless Technology is ready to go and is compatible with the apt-X and AAC codecs which compress audio files to provide the best audio quality for wireless transmission.
* Front panel USB port for easy connection and play back of music, including MP3, WMA and AAC files.
* Intelligent ECO Mode analyzes your sources in real-time, adjusting power consumption to meet your needs, or you can choose the power-saving settings that suit you best.
The new Pioneer VSX-530-K AV receiver is currently available for $279.99. For more information about Pioneer Home ntertainment’s entire line, please visit http://www.pioneerelectronics.com