Creative Technology Ltd has announced the introduction of their new Creative T3250 Wireless 2.1 speaker system. The Creative T3250 joins Creative Technologies range of wireless speakers with Bluetooth technology.
The T3250 features a Creative Image Focusing Plate (IFP) that allows the speaker system to achieve a wide acoustic sweet spot with improved sonic directivity and tonal accuracy. The Creative Dual Slot Enclosure (DSE) is a port tube that ensures robust mid bass. Paired with the included custom-tuned down-firing subwoofer, the system can deliver a punchy bass.
Bluetooth connectionenables wireless music streaming from most stereo Bluetooth devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. In addition, a 3.5mm Line-in jack is provided for those analog audio devices that required a wired connection. An audio control pod includes Power ON/OFF, Bluetooth and volume control.
- Product Weight : 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- Satellites Dimension (HxWxD) : 147 x 70 x 75 mm / 5.8 x 2.8 x 3.0 inches
- Subwoofer Dimension (HxWxD) : 222 x 183 x 183 mm / 8.7 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches
- Bluetooth operating frequency : 2402 – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth Version : 3.0
- Supported Bluetooth profile : A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)1
- Supported Codec : SBC
- Operating Range for Bluetooth devices : Up to 10 meters
- (Measured in open space. Walls and structures may affect range of device.)
- 3.5mm Integrated Line-In jack for other audio devices
The Creative T3250 Wireless 2.1 speaker system has a MSRP of $69.99 U.S. and is available begining in August 2014. Look for more details at: http://sg.creative.com/.
Comments are closed.