Geneva Lab has just release a new space saving, home entertainment sound system called the Geneva Sound System Model XXL. The new Geneva XXL incorporates seven speakers with a 589-watt digital amplifier and 8-inch subwoofer. Other key features include: three HDMI inputs, Bluetooth, Airplay, DLNA, and FM. The combined entertainment cabinet provides room for both component and media storage, with the capability of supporting up to a 65-inch HDTV. The cabinet is available in a number of finishes including: red, black or white piano lacquer.
Despite the unusual off-centre speaker arrangement, Geneva Lab has supposedly designed the Model XXL, with digital signal processing they refer to as Embracing Sound HD technology to ensure an emersive and centred soundfield.
• 7 speakers including an 8” subwoofer
• Seven Class D digital amplifiers, 589-Watts total
• Frequency response 35Hz to 20kHz
• HDMI 1.4: 3 inputs, 1 output, HDMI ARC
• Apple AirPlay; DLNA/UPnP (WiFi, WPS, Ethernet)
• Bluetooth Audio A2DP
• FM tuner with RDS, DAB/DAB+
• Audio input: analog (stereo, 5.1), digital (coax, Optical/TOS-link)
• Automatic Software Upgrade
• Media center with adjustable shelves for all components
• IR Repeater for DVD/Blu-ray player, set-top box, etc. in media center
The new Geneva Sound System Model XXL is available at a MSRP of $3,499 U.S. Look for more information at: http://www.genevalab.com/.