Denon has just introduced their new Envaya DSB200 Bluetooth portable speaker. The Envaya comes in two different finishes – high gloss white and matte black – with a choice of four fabrics – Lunar, Sunset, Fandango and Indigo.
Envaya has been designed to provide high-quality sound while connecting wirelessly to all Bluetooth designs. Devices with aptX capability can enjoy completely lossless audio transfer for superb sound quality and ‘lip sync’ issues, when watching video are no issue as Envaya has a low latency of just 32ms. Envaya will also reconnect to a previously connected Bluetooth device automatically, remembering any model. In addition, there is the option of using Envaya’s auxiliary input.
The Envaya portable Bluetooth speaker incorporates two proprietary 57mm full range drivers and a 100mm passive radiator to promote deep, tight bass response. Advanced, patented Denon Digital Sound processing, proprietary amplification and extensive European sound tuning ensures the Envaya delivers Denon’s renowned sound quality.
The compact, portable design uses a rechargeable battery that provides up to 10 hours of playback, while having the capability to recharge connected mobile devices via its USB port. With an innovative built-in stand – that is deployed by squeezing the device, and a rubber footer, the Envaya can be placed easily and securely in a wide range of places.
For transport and storage the Envaya comes with a neoprene carrying case that has an extra compartment to stow a phone , MP3 players and/or other accessories.
- Denon developed a stereo speaker system with dual 57mm drivers and a 100mm passive radiator that are integrated with a suite of patented digital processing technologies to provide extraordinary sound reproduction
- Available in black or white with four Interchangeable grille cloth covers (Lunar, Indigo, Fandango, and Sunset)
- Bluetooth aptX Low Latency streaming offers CD quality audio
- Incredibly fast and easy Bluetooth pairing
- Integrated Stand: squeeze and pop-out kick-stand with rubber foot for stable placement on any surface
- AUX input connects any devices with an analogue audio output
- USB Mobile charging: charges mobile devices on-the-go
- Up to 10 hours rechargeable battery life
- Quick charging (2.5 hours)
- 100-240V power adapter, includes multiple plugs for use throughout the world
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 10.04 x 5.51 x 1.89 inches
- Weight: 3.3lbs.
The Denon Envaya DSB200 portable Bluetooth speaker is currently available for $199 U.S. Look for more details at: www.denon.com.
Comments are closed.