NAD Electronics, has just announced their new C 516BEE Player, which is aimed a providing high fidelity sound at an affordable price. The new C 516BEE replaces its predecessor, the popular NAD C 515BEE. More Headlines
The C 516BEE features the latest generation Cirrus Logic 24/192 D/A Converters for more accurate dynamics and a finely-tuned analog stage for even lower distortion compared to its predecessor. Audio specific OP Amps assure accurate musical sound while standby power consumption is reduced to a tiny trickle (<0.5 watts), saving energy while still allowing full function remote control. The C 516 BEE offers a choice of COAX or Optical digital outputs.
The new industrial design of the C 516BEE imparts a sleek new profile to the Classic NAD face and is the ideal cosmetic complement to the popular C 316BEE integrated amplifier. The C 516BEE plays both CD and CD-R/W and decodes MP3 and WMA files copied to CD-R for up to 10 hours of continuous play. For added convenience, the NAD player offers “Repeat” function for 1 song, 1 disc, or A-B repeat, “program play” with direct access from the remote control and “forward” and “reverse” skip and search functions. An informative VFD display gives complete information about tracks and time.
Key Features of the NAD C 516BEE CD Player:
• Plays CD and CD-R/W
• Decodes MP3 and WMA files copied to CD-R for up to 10 hours of continuous play
• Latest generation 24/192 Sigma/Delta D/A converters are chosen for low noise and
• Audio specific OP Amps assure accurate musical sound
• Full function remote control
• Repeat function for 1 song, 1 disc, or A-B repeat
• Program play with direct access from the remote control
• Forward and reverse skip and search function
• Informative VFD display gives complete information about tracks and time
• COAX and Optical digital outputs
• Compact size matches the NAD C 316BEE Amplifier
• <0.5W Standby Power Consumption
The C 516BEE is currently available at a MSRP of $299 U.S. Look for more information to become available at www.nadelectronics.com.