Samsung Electronics announced today that it will open the largest, most immersive Samsung Experience Store in Canada this summer at the Toronto Eaton Centre. The 21,000 sq. ft. space will provide a futuristic retail and technology experience, while offering engaging events and in-store features.
Some of what you’ll be able to experience at the new store includes:
- A fully functioning Samsung demo kitchen, allowing visitors to watch cooking demonstrations, get involved in their passion for cooking and delight their senses and taste-buds with on-site culinary creations
- Interactive Samsung Gear VR and Gear360 zones to ‘transport’ visitors over rollercoasters and beyond
- A full range of smartphones and tablets, with an expansive assortment of mobile accessories to personalize guests’ favourite Samsung device
- A luxe TV experience zone ready to showcase amazing Samsung picture, sound and design innovations
- Onsite Samsung Smart Service and trained Galaxy Consultants will guide guests through the experience, answer questions and provide technical support and repairs for mobile products
The space ushers in a new era of retail excellence for Samsung’s Canadian operations. Designed by award-winning Canadian design firm, Quadrangle, it will feature a fluid, contemporary design that will delight visitors through a variety of innovative, hands-on experiences.