“Show me your cans”. Well, that’s just what you may hear if you go with these new headphones a.k.a. cans, from V-MODA. V-MODA has just announced the availability of the V-80 headphone, part of the V-MODA for True Blood line developed in partnership with HBO.
The V-80 offers customization options for True Blood fans. Owners can choose from a range of designs. The two V-MODA metal ear shields, on either side of the ear cushions, can easily be switched out to exhibit a variety of options featuring popular images and icons from the show. Users can even choose their blood type to laser etch their name into immortality. Active fans, fear not, the V-80 is built to pass the MIL-STD-810G military standard guidelines.
The V-80 headphone is the progeny of a select group of legendary producers, DJs and artists who, over the course of thousands of nights around the world and countless hours in studio, added their audio and design expertise to carefully craft the sound and create a headphone for those with heightened and sophisticated senses. The final product is crafted from steel, aircraft-grade aluminum, Kevlar, microfiber suede, 24k Gold, unique textiles and an exoskeleton hard case, all essential elements to its DNA.
At the heart of the V-80 is its patent-pending 40mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Drivers that deliver multi-driver sound with the efficiency of a single driver. The headphones have been designed with the objective of producing vibrant bass, a vivid organic mid-range and vivacious clarity on portable devices. The headphone also offers long-play comfort, the result of relentless research and hundreds of variations to find the precise shape and materials.
• Detachable Kevlar®-reinforced cables with 24k gold-plated plug
• One 3.5mm fabric cable with a one-button remote control and microphone compatible with all iPhone, Android, Blackberry, tablets and all 3.5mm port smartphones
• One 3.5mm audio fabric cable for universal audio device compatibility
• Distinctive exoskeleton carrying case with an exclusive blood vial zipper, ensuring headphones are protected in style
• Two-year V-MODA premier warranty
• Immortal Life Replacement Program – 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
MSRP is $230 U.S.
More details to be found at: http://www.v-moda.com