Furutech is continuing to introduce innovative, high-performance and attractively priced audio components under its Alpha Design Labs (ADL) brand. The latest of these is the Stride Portable Headphone Amplifier.
We live in an age of personal, portable electronics and almost everyone carries their music with them. The Stride delivers thrilling sound to match its stylish appearance. Whether you’re using iTunes for low-bit-rate downloads or higher-resolution music files, just connect your computer to the Stride with one of our matching ADL Formula 2 USB cables or the new iD-35SP analog stereo cables. On the road, plug your music player’s analog headphone output to the line input of the Stride opening the volume to maximum on the player, then use the volume control on the Stride. For higher resolution all-digital signals simply connect the Stride to your computer’s USB port. The USB port charges the battery in the Stride and you can listen to music while it’s charging.
- High-end performance; Furutech takes what’s there and makes it better
- Beautifully-finished atomized Black or Silver-white aluminum body with anodized aluminum side panels.
- Fits in the palm of your hand – enjoy your music anywhere, on your desk or on the go.
- High quality volume control (front) and On/Off switch (rear)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm analog line input (switched) or gold-plated USB digital input for PC audio (Phone jack overrides output from USB mini-B interface on rear panel)
- Runs on USB power or an AC/DC switching power adapter that recharges battery
- High performance headphone amplifier drives 12 to 600 ohm headphones
- Gold-plated circuitry on high quality printed circuit board
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT: 3.5mm phone jack
- LINE INPUT: 3.5mm switched phone jack
- VOLUME: Rotary type variable resistor
- One dual color RED and BLUE LED: BLUE indicates Power On / RED indicates Battery Low Voltage
- MASTER POWER ON/OFF
- USB: 1 USB mini-B Type
- Internal DC3.7V, 940mAh Li-ion Type 14650 Rechargeable Battery
- Charging Indicators: One dual-color RED and GREEN LED: RED indicates Charging / GREEN indicates Full Charge