Peachtree Audio, a US manufacturer of electronics designed to enhance the performance of computer audio based devices, has just announced its latest product – the DaciT. The DaciT is the company’s latest D-to-A converter optimized for computer audio and streaming music devices. The DaciT features three digital inputs, USB, Optical, and Coaxial. All three inputs take advantage of the 24/192 ESS Sabre 9022 DAC chip with patented jitter reduction technology. An all metal chassis houses the electronics. A remote control with discreet input selection is included with the DaciT. The DaciT will be available June 2011 for $449 US.
• 3 digital inputs: USB, Coax, Optical
• Fixed line-level RCA stereo output
• ESS ES9022 Sabre DAC
• 24Bit/96kHz USB capability
• 24Bit/192kHz coaxial digital capability
• 24Bit/96kHz optical digital capability
• S/N: 120dB
• Output voltage: 2.0V
• Output impedance: 200 ohms
• Transformer-coupled digital inputs for ground isolation
• Galvanically-isolated USB stage to reduce noise from computer’s switching power supply
• External power supply: 100V-240V 50Hz-60Hz 9V 1A output
• Power consumption: <1W
• Dimensions: 2.42″ H x 6.5″ W x 6.5″ D, Weight: 2.33 lbs
For more info, please visit www.peachtreeaudio.com.